Click to see my photos on flickr!

Pass the rangefinder

Earlier this year I joined an intersting initiative: Pass the rangefinder. It's about a camera, which is sent from one photographer to another, and each one shoots a film through it. You can read about it more here.

The more important part of it are the results. So, here are my photos, which I took with the Pass the RF FED-2 and its standard lens Industar-26M 50mm f/2.8:

In a bus

From a colleague's window
(unfortuantely I don't have such beautiful view from my office)

Lady in white

The tables are ready

Waiting

Young and old

Ora...


PS: I must confess I cheated a little bit. I used an external viewfinder - the wonderful Voigtlander 1:1 50mm finder, which makes using these old cameras a pleasure.

6 comments:

Nico said...

I like this set, very nice. "In a bus" and "waiting" are my favourites. I hope to get some good results when it'll have the camera here ...
ciao
Nico

Peter said...

Ahoj,
niekedy si postol navod na vytahovak filmov vyrobeny z PET flase. Nasiel som len verziu bez obrazkov http://209.85.135.104/search?q=cache:SUd8fgYdY2kJ:spyderman.ekodapo.sk/slovak/slovak.php%3Fs%3Dt%26p%3D11+spyderman&hl=sk&ct=clnk&cd=3&gl=sk

mohol by si to repostnut aj s obrazkami? Alebo mi ich poslat na mail petoonto[at]gmail[dot]com ? Vdaka

Geertje said...

Nice set of photos!
Like your bl.&wh. work.
Geo

D. said...

Pretty street shot camera! I often use it!

O BOM AMIGO, AGORA ACAMADO said...

FROSNÉ!!!QUE GAJA BOA NA DE CIMA!

Anonymous said...

geotorelxzp paying off credit card debt
consolidate credit cards