Click to see my photos on flickr!

February photo-walks

After I've seen the results from my first B&W film, I just fell for this medium. Seems I'm in B&W phase of my photograper's life...

Here are some photos from my second B&W film which I shot during the sunny days in February. Film was again Fomapan 400, developed I don't know in what nor for how long - I had it developed in a lab.

This is St.Martin's cathedral in Bratislava, in years 1563-1830 A.D. the coronation cathedral of Austro-Hungaria. The tower is 85 m tall...

taken with Bessa R + Skopar 35/2.5

This is my most favourite picture of this film is the following called Victim of fashion. The name of the shop just fits the woman on the right - fur coat, high boots, handbag :)

taken with Bessa R + Skopar 35/2.5

taken with Bessa R + Skopar 35/2.5

This was taken in a round backyard of one very old house in Bratislava center. Normally it's locked, but a man who was just going in offered me that I can enter there and take some pictures...

taken with Bessa R + Skopar 35/2.5

One of the few shabby buildings in the Bratislava city center. There used to be many, but as the economic situation is improving more and more buildings are restored...

taken with Bessa R + Jupiter-8 50/2

An old woman in front of an old building. If you didn't know when I took it - would you guess it right? To me it looks quite timeless...

taken with Bessa R + Jupiter-8 50/2

taken with Bessa R + Skopar 35/2.5

taken with Bessa R + Skopar 35/2.5

No comments: